5936 MacCall Street
You’re in for a treat! This Delightful 1928 bungalow is close to everything and features a wonderful outdoor paradise. Original hardwood floors, attractive vintage fireplace and built-ins will spark joy! The kitchen opens to an alluring garden with large decks, terrace and mature fruit trees. Imagine entertaining and gardening here! Desirable Bushrod/North Oakland neighborhood offers easy access to major freeways, BART, parks and restaurants. Walkscore.com says 82!
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- 1065 Interior Square feet per public record
- 3424 Square foot lot per public record
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Eat-in Kitchen, Dining room, Living room,
- Vintage fireplace surround
- Charming built-ins in Living room
- Lower level - unfinished basement utility and laundry area
- Newer washer and dryer included.
- Attached garage
- Beautifully landscaped yard - ideal oasis for everyday living or entertaining
- Mature fruit trees: lime, lemon, apple and pear
- Coveted North Oakland/Bushrod neighborhood is close to parks, cafes, farmers' markets, and nearby public transportation.
- Ashby BART is .08 of a mile from this property.
Cross Alcatraz Avenue, which divides Oakland and Berkeley, and you’ll find yourself in Rockridge, one of Oakland's most desirable, charming, and convenient neighborhoods. Housing in Rockridge is a combination of charming bungalows, cottages, classic Arts and Crafts dwellings, and large brown-shingle houses. Its leafy streets are mainly residential. Rockridge offers an easy commute into San Francisco via the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) station, as well as access to the University of California, Berkeley Campus. The 100-year-old, four-acre campus of the California College of Art and Crafts is nearby. Food-and-drink purveyors in Rockridge provide the best from around the world and local farms. Rockridge Market Hall, which takes its cue from the French Marché, offers numerous individual food and flower shops open to the sidewalk. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, and boutiques line bustling College Avenue, Rockridge's main drag.
RealtorcalDRE# 01180649510.703.7224 mobile510.338.1302 direct510.339.6519 fax